Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by OjO <fa...@washington.edu> on 2009/04/29 21:51:30 UTC

Re: Null model with CheckGroup

How does the Check object determine if the checkbox should be tagged as
checked?

Posted by OjO <fa...@washington.edu>.
Thank you, Igor! I had trouble subscribing to the mailing list. Just noticed
your response on my Nabble Alert today. I also found out it by checking the
source code of Check.java. Here is my code sample:

   List<ItemI> selectedItems =
      (getSelectedList() == null
       ? new ArrayList()
       : new ArrayList (getSelectedList()));

    Form form = new MySelectItemForm ("form", selectedItems);
    add(form);
    final CheckGroup itemGroup = new CheckGroup ("group", selectedItems);
    form.add (itemGroup);

    List<ItemI> choiceList = getList();
    ListView itemList = new ListView("item_list", choiceList ) {

	protected void populateItem(ListItem item) {

	  item.add (new Check ("ckbox_item",
			       item.getModel(),
			       itemGroup));

	  ItemI t = (ItemI)item.getModelObject();
	  item.add (new Label("item_title", t.getName()));
	}
      };
    itemGroup.add(itemList);

    CheckGroupSelector selectAll =
      new CheckGroupSelector ("groupselector_echan", itemGroup);
    if ( choiceList.size () == selectedItems.size()) {
      selectAll.add (new SimpleAttributeModifier ("checked", "checked"));
    }
    itemGroup.add (selectAll);

I thought the CheckGroupSelector would set checked automatically if it sees
the itemGroup has the same collection as the choiceList. But it does not.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OjO <fa...@washington.edu>.