Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Asif Jan <as...@cern.ch> on 2003/05/12 15:46:04 UTC

Tomcat Container.getManager() returns null

Hi
I am trying to use Tomcat manager application.

After successfully getting reference to Tomcat Server --> service -->
Container (thanks to folks on the list ) , I need to access the Manager
object.
But container.getManager() returns null.

Where as the manager application is running on
http://localhost:8080/manager .

If we acess the manager application from http url we have to provide a
manager user name and password , but in API there is no way to do it.

Thanks for help .

Asif