Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/26 18:19:18 UTC

Error Terminating Ofbiz Unexpectedly

Hi,
     I am getting the following Error when i am working with  ofbiz, i could
not find a particular reason why this is happening too...

# An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
#
# SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x403c9049, pid=22108, tid=1169607600
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0_07-b03 mixed mode, sharing)
# Problematic frame:
# V [libjvm.so+0x264049]
# An error report file with more information is saved as hs_err_pid22108.log
# # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit: #
http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
#
--
G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Error Terminating Ofbiz Unexpectedly (OT)

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <to...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
 Here I would like to give one more suggestion.
 If possible use 5.0.x series mysql.Don't use 5.1.x series at this
moment.
 Because in this series 5.0.22 & 5.0.21 are stable version and I am
using this two version without any problem.

 Regards
 Ashish Vijaywargiya

---------------------------------

Re: Error Terminating Ofbiz Unexpectedly (OT)

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
This is unrelated to your current problem, but to
avoid future issues upgrade to Mysql 5.  If I remember
correctly 4.x doesn't handle transaction issues well.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
The use of 1.4 JVM may be a test to do...

Is it a Virtual Private Server or something like that ?

Jacques

Posted by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.