Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de> on 2012/06/05 13:36:48 UTC

Re: Using Freemarker code inside of JavaScript

I dont know, why that should work. Freemarker is a serverside, java script a
client side language...

so fremarker syntax is parsed on the server...not on the client...I dont
think, that it works

SkipDever wrote

Posted by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de>.
you are right, that way should work...

Deepak Dixit-2 wrote

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
We can write JS code inside the html code using <script tag.
We can use js code inside freemarker  template.

Thanks & Regards

Posted by Skip <sk...@thedevers.org>.
Robert

This is server side code that generates javascript with Freemarker that is
then sent to the client.

Works a charm by the way