Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by gdulus <pa...@kaufda.de> on 2012/08/31 16:30:03 UTC

ActiveMQ and JdbcMessageIdRepository problem

Hi

I have problem with ActiveMQ and JdbcMessageIdRepository -  AMQ don't wan't
to start up. No errors, no logging, just freeze.  I have tested it with
Postgres and MySql and in both cases i have the same problem. I am using AMQ
5.5.1.  MemoryIdempotentRepository works without problems. Last line in the
log looks like:

2012-08-31 16:12:30,751 | DEBUG | Bean factory for
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory$1@6f0164a6:
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@30605329:
defining beans
[org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer#0,repositoryCleanerPlugin,org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0,dataSource,securityLoginService,securityConstraint,securityConstraintMapping,securityHandler,contexts,Server,idempotentRepository,agent,template,consumerTemplate,camel:beanPostProcessor,camel,activemq];
root of factory hierarchy | org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory$1 |
main

Any hint?

Cheers

Paweł

Re: ActiveMQ and JdbcMessageIdRepository problem

Posted by Torsten Mielke <to...@fusesource.com>.
Perhaps you could attach your broker configuration for verification.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com

Posted by gdulus <pa...@kaufda.de>.
I have founded issue. There was spring-jdbc-3.0.3.RELEASE.jar missing but no
exception was thrown.

Re: ActiveMQ and JdbcMessageIdRepository problem

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
use ./bin/activemq console
so that any console output is visible. It is most probably a parse
error of the xml configuration.

see: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3747

http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com