Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Johnson, Rick" <Jo...@gc.adventist.org> on 2004/09/02 15:23:23 UTC

Can't access repository through apache after failed login

I have subversion 1.0.0 (I'm in the process of upgrading), Apache 2 with
OpenSSL. On Windows, Authentication through LDAP to an MS Active
Directory server.

Everything works fine until, when accessing a repository, you give an
incorrect password. From that point onward, no user can access that
repository till I restart the Apache server. This tells me that the
problem is probably on the Apache side, but I have no clue where to
start looking. Some google searches came up with way too many pages to
sift through.

Rick