Posted to user@poi.apache.org by bc...@free.fr on 2004/12/07 15:09:02 UTC

memory problem with HSSF

Hello,

I have generated an Excel file with HSSF with 300 rows and 3 columns (55 kB)
When I open the Excel file with Office 97 on win NT4.0 I got an error "out of
memory" (the error message comes from Excel, not the web app!).

If I open the same file with Office 2000 on win XP I don't have the same error
message!

Any idea?

Best regards,

Bruno CHEVALIER

Re: AW: memory problem with HSSF

Posted by bc...@free.fr.
The strings are small (between 3 and 20 characters). The file weights 55 KB.

Best Regards,

Bruno CHEVALIER

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.