Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Nicos Maris <ni...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/30 22:30:18 UTC

scala IT

Hi all,

the integration test in scala documented at the testing section fails:

https://travis-ci.org/nicosmaris/HelloDockerScalaSbt/builds/410075764

In previous commits of my demo repo, I tried typextractor , basictypeinfo
and resultTypeQuerable with no success. I am new to flink and to Scala and
I would like to have both, not flink with Java.

Am I doing something that is fundamentally wrong?

thanks,
Nicos Maris

Re: scala IT

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicos,

The returns API is not deprecated, just because it is part of the
DataStream Java API.

Thanks, vino.

Re: scala IT

Posted by Nicos Maris <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: scala IT

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicos,

Re: scala IT

Posted by Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicos,

It is weird. Have you updated your code? I check your code and the function
has implemented ResultTypeQueryable. The code should works well.

Best, Hequn