Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Frank Rennekamp <fr...@tanto.de> on 2005/01/17 09:24:33 UTC

how to use part of the output of the sql-transformer in the pipeline

Hello,

what I want to do is quite simple:
I want to select an email address from the database and use this email
as the receiver address in the sendmail module. But how can I access the
value from the xml file?

i have a xml file that comes from a sql-transformer that querries a
db...here is the xml file:

<page>
        <content>
                <rowset xmlns:sql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0"
			xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
                        <row>
				<email>test@test.de</email>
			</row>
		</rowset>
	</content>
</page>

now i want to use this email address in the pipeline:

<map:match pattern="sendEmail">
  ... SQL - Transformer ...

  <map:act type="sendmail">
    <map:parameter name="smtp-host" value="localhost"/>
    <map:parameter name="from"      value="my@email.de"/>
    <map:parameter name="subject"   value="Test-Mail"/>
    <map:parameter name="body"      value="Test Text"/>

    <map:parameter name="to"    value="HERE I NEED THE EMAIL ADDRESS"/>
  </map:act>

</map:match>

What can I do? Thank you very much for your help!
Frank