Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Bill McGonigle <mc...@medicalmedia.com> on 2003/08/13 01:00:16 UTC

Apache:DBI in /perl-status?

I must be missing something obvious, but I can't get the friendly
Apache::DBI status item to show up in /perl-status like I read about.

I can see the module loaded at:
  /perl-status/?Apache::DBI

and other modules, e.g. HTML::Mason, have installed their status pages,
so I'm assuming Apache::Status is OK.

I have in my perl.conf, at the top now:

-----
PerlModule Apache::Status
PerlModule Apache::DBI

PerlRequire		conf/startup.pl
-----

then later:

-----
<Location /perl-status>
   SetHandler  perl-script
   PerlHandler Apache::Status
</Location>
-----

and in my startup.pl:

-----
BEGIN {
     use Apache;
}

use Apache::Status;
use Apache::DBI;
-----

This is on:   Embedded Perl version v5.8.1 for Apache/1.3.28 (Unix)
mod_perl/1.28

 From what I've read on the list archives and the Apache::DBI man page,
this setup is about right.

I've run Apache::DBI in debug mode, and it's certainly doing its job.

Does anybody see what I did wrong?

Thanks,
-Bill