Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Andreas Oswald <an...@outlook.de> on 2019/02/23 19:01:28 UTC

Searching for assistance to get started

Hi, there,

being totally fascinated by the talk „EPISODE IV - A NEW HOPE: INDUSTRY 4.0 DONE OUR WAY“ Chris gave at EuregJUG Maas-Rhine http://www.euregjug.eu/2019/01/29/episode-iv-a-new-hope-industry-40-done-our-way on last Thursday I have decided that I now want to be part of the Rebellion and fight the evil dark Empire of commercial closed source industry automation communications protocols.

So I went to see what I had to do to get started at https://plc4x.incubator.apache.org/users/gettingstarted.html#_toc_getting_started1 And to my biggest disappointment I just found an empty page. In my desperate wish to become a padawan I humbly beg you Jedi masters for your assistance.

I would like to help to improve the documentation, how can I help?

May the force be with you

Andreas

Re: Searching for assistance to get started

Posted by Andreas Oswald <an...@outlook.de>.
Skype on Sunday would be fine

Outlook für iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> beziehen

How good to hear from you... I thought that Chris presentation is good but that good... :)
We could meet in slack or do a (joint) Skype or so meeting to talk what could be done...

What do you think?

Julian

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Betreff: Searching for assistance to get started

AW: Searching for assistance to get started