Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/29 19:26:31 UTC

Plugin migration to plugins.cordova.io

The "canonical" plugin repo phonegap-plugins currently has 135 pull
requests: https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins/pulls

I've been instructing people who are wondering what is happening with this
dormant repo to do this:

1. Install plugman:
    sudo npm install -g plugman

2. Run 'plugman' without args to see the help contents, and see the
"Interacting with the Registry" section

3. Using the previous information, publish your plugin to the repo

Anything I am missing? (I'm sure this info will be an eventual Wiki page)

Re: Plugin migration to plugins.cordova.io

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
D'oh thanks Steve -- forgot about the blog post :)

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
+1 to DEPRECATED

@purplecabbage