Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/21 07:11:33 UTC

[Discuss] Authentication and Authorization in Pulsar Manager

Hi everyone,
The current pulsar-manager already supports basic JWT certification,
authorization and management, and we want to further integrate with
pulsar's multi-tenant system, so we drafted the following document on the
certification and authorization of the pulsar-manager. If you have any
ideas, you can comment directly on the document or reply to this email
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wAErarwtXT5A2JeiSxuXyMuqSgPVN68d2t-pnmkSrDA/edit

Thanks,
Guangning

Re: [Discuss] Authentication and Authorization in Pulsar Manager

Posted by Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com>.
I update the document here
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-manager/wiki/Authentication-and-Authorization-in-Pulsar-Manager,
please reply to this email if you have any questions, then I will implement
this feature according to the document.

Thanks,
Guangning

Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月22日周五 上午11:10写道:

Posted by Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yuva raj <uv...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks

Yuvaraj L

Re: [Discuss] Authentication and Authorization in Pulsar Manager

Posted by Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yuva raj <uv...@gmail.com>.