Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2016/08/29 09:00:58 UTC

Joda exclude in java quickstart maven archetype

Hi to all,
I've tried to  upgrade from Flink 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 so I've copied the
excludes of the maven shade plugin from the java quickstart pom but it
includes the exclude of joda (that is not contained in the flink-dist
jar).  That causes my job to fail.
Shouldn't it be removed from the exclude list?

Best,
Flavio

Re: Joda exclude in java quickstart maven archetype

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Flavio,

yes, Joda should not be excluded.
This will be fixed in Flink 1.1.2.