Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/11 03:07:55 UTC

Something wrong the pig-user mail list ?

I always receive the failed deviled message from google.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Something wrong the pig-user mail list ?

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.
Yesterday I couldn't send emails to this list. Google was reporting that
apache was blocking them as spam. We'll see if this goes through...

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>.