Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/10 14:55:26 UTC

V 1.0 getting close... Logotype?

Hello! By following the discussions you seem to draw closer and closer to
1.0. I think it would be appropriate to end the project name (or was that
settled?) and logotype discussions before.

I myself is -1 for name change and +1 for the logotype that's currently in
the header

Cheers!

Re: V 1.0 getting close... Logotype?

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
@logo:
i hope we will see some nice suggestions soon (see [1]).

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/DESIGN-520

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.