Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com> on 2010/11/16 13:56:22 UTC

jspwiki.org down

jspwiki.org is down until java.sun.com comes back up.  We have a "feature" which requires java.sun.com to be reachable at boottime. Fixing it locally would require me to upgrade several wiki instances, and it would just take too much time.

/Janne

Re: jspwiki.org down

Posted by "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lg...@gmail.com>.
  On 11/21/2010 7:08 PM, Janne Jalkanen wrote:
> I think it's just incompetence. Oracle lost a lot of good Sun engineers.
Likely ;-)
> You should be able to compensate by making sure that the DTDs can be found locally; or just don't use a validating parser.
Latter out of control in the specific case - we setup locally and mapped
java.sun.com on 127.0.0.1 in /etc/hosts ...

Re: jspwiki.org down

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.

Re: jspwiki.org down

Posted by Luca Gilardoni <gi...@quinary.com>.