Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Jeffrey Kunzelman <je...@discountpetfood.net> on 2003/05/06 00:59:00 UTC

FileUpload question

Is it possible to have a form with text fields and a file upload field?

Re: FileUpload question

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
"Jeffrey Kunzelman" <je...@discountpetfood.net> wrote in message
> Does that advance the iterator as well?

No, it doesn't. You have to do the iterating yourself.

I put some new documentation up on the FileUpload web site this last
weekend. There's a lot more than there was before, and it should help you
get going. Here's the page you want:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/using.html

Feedback on the docs would be much appreciated.

--
Martin Cooper

Re: FileUpload question

Posted by Jeffrey Kunzelman <je...@discountpetfood.net>.