Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com> on 2007/02/08 00:17:16 UTC

Re: svn commit: r502824 - /ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/script/org/ofbiz/product/inventory/InventoryReserveServices.xml

Please please guys, just drop this,

I'm sure none of us who are having to delete all this nonsense really
care.

- Andrew

--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Jacques,

that's a great comment! You've made me smile, thanks.

Jacopo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Just one word :