Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by James Green <Ja...@occam-dm.com> on 2009/05/11 09:08:01 UTC

Command Line help

Hi All,

I'm having real problems using this command:

"D:\SVN\BIN\svn.exe" checkout --username theaccountusername  --password
theaccountpassword https://UrltoRespository/

I get a "not enough arguments" error ...

if I try:

"D:\SVN\BIN\svn.exe" checkout --username theaccountusername  --password
theaccountpassword https://UrltoRespository/ test

I get "error parsing arguments" error ...

James.

Re: Command Line help

Posted by Andrey Repin <an...@freemail.ru>.
Greetings, James Green!

> I'm having real problems using this command:

> "D:\SVN\BIN\svn.exe" checkout --username theaccountusername  --password
> theaccountpassword https://UrltoRespository/

> I get a "not enough arguments" error ...

> if I try:

> "D:\SVN\BIN\svn.exe" checkout --username theaccountusername  --password
> theaccountpassword https://UrltoRespository/ test

> I get "error parsing arguments" error ...

URL of repository typically contains repository path.
It is possible that your repository contains in / but unlikely.
Try without --username/--password first. If it need a password, it'll ask you.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...