Posted to user@click.apache.org by mkgolfer <mk...@yahoo.com> on 2011/09/21 00:47:19 UTC

Tabbed Panel

Hi All,
I have a Page in which I create a TabbedPanel called financeSearch.  I am
adding custom Panels to the TabbedPanel:
Panel1: SupplierSearchPanel ssp = new SupplierSearchPanel();
Panel2:CostDistributionPanel cdp = new CostDistributionPanel();

I do this:
financeSearch.add(ssp);
financeSearch.add(cdp);

On my page, the tabbed control displays fine...ssp is tab 1 and cdp is tab
2...YAY!  Great.
http://click.1134972.n2.nabble.com/file/n6814140/iamge1.jpg

However, when I click on tab 2 (cdp), tab1 disappears(actually becomes a
small blank square with no heading) and I can no longer click on tab1.
http://click.1134972.n2.nabble.com/file/n6814140/image2.jpg

What am I missing?

Thanks

Mark K

Re: Tabbed Panel

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

On 2011/09/21 00:47 AM, mkgolfer wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have a Page in which I create a TabbedPanel called financeSearch.  I am
> adding custom Panels to the TabbedPanel:
> Panel1: SupplierSearchPanel ssp = new SupplierSearchPanel();
> Panel2:CostDistributionPanel cdp = new CostDistributionPanel();
>
> I do this:
> financeSearch.add(ssp);
> financeSearch.add(cdp);

This looks correct. Can you use a debugger to step through your code and verify that these two lines
are executed when you click on the secnod tab?

Kind regards

Bob