Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2015/11/16 23:54:00 UTC

Using Jena OSGi bundle

Hi all,

I've tried again to use the OSGi bundle provided by jena instead of our own
bundles. It seems that the problems encountered with the SNAPSHOT version
have been fixed.

The only downside I can see is that the launchers gets around 4MB (~ 8%)
bigger and that those who don't need TDB (but only e.g. a jena based
parser) will have it anyway (even though it won't be in use as unless the
tdb based storage provider is provided as well).

All in all, I think the advantages of not having to maintain our own
bundles outweighs the disadvantages and so I suggest to use the jena bundle.

Cheers,
Reto

Re: Using Jena OSGi bundle

Posted by Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>.