Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/19 09:13:28 UTC

Is bundle plugin ready for a release ?

I'd like to do a release of the maven bundle plugin, but it has underdone a
lot of changes recetnly around new bnd code.
Is it ready to be released ?

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Is bundle plugin ready for a release ?

Posted by Sahoo <sa...@oracle.com>.
Peter,

No, the sun.com address is no longer valid.

Let me know how I can try the new build so that I can report the status
back.

Thanks,
Sahoo

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 23 Jul 2012, at 08:43, Peter Kriens wrote:

> Sahoo,
> Your original report was quite short, I had to "guess" what the problem was. Richard told me that you were going to try to diagnose this further.
>
> Stuart, could you make a new plugin? There has been some more renaming unfortunately but bnd is now slowly becoming a decent public library with semantic versioning. I never intended it to be a general library but it is turning into one.

Already done - I regularly sync the latest bndlib code over and deploy a new plugin snapshot (almost daily, depends how often the bndlib code changes)

   https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/2.4.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-bundle-plugin-2.4.0-20120722.001951-32.jar

Alternatively you can build from source, which avoids having to add the above snapshot repository https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/bundleplugin

Posted by Peter Kriens <pe...@aqute.biz>.
Sahoo,