Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Pasadena08 <fi...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/11 22:40:21 UTC

Developers needs at So Cal start up

I hope this is within protocal for this board

I wanted to reach out to see if you I may be able to network with you
regarding some positions I am working on.

I am recruiting for OpenX, an open source advertising platform company in
Pasadena that helps publishers make more money. They are poised to become a
multi-billion dollar company with less than 100 people. Please take a look
at www.openx.org. They are led by a team of proven industry veterans with a
casual yet purposeful management style. (lots of Yahoo folks here)

They are dedicated open source users (Hadoop, Lucene) and they are
specifically looking for key members to help build out mission critical
platforms.

If you or someone you know may be interested, please let me know. Thanks in
advance for any help you can provide!

Jason@bridgequest.net