Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Lewandowski, Eric" <er...@cgi.com> on 2007/04/25 03:08:58 UTC

mvn deploy and NTLM authentication

Hi,

Unfortunately, I need to deploy some artifact in a repository which
required a NTLM authentication. I set my repository in
distributionManagement of my pom's artifact.

I put the login and password to access the repository to my settings.xml
file.

And I received this error :

ATTENTION: Credentials cannot be used for NTLM authentication:
org.apache.commons.httpclient.UsernamePasswordCredentials

24 avr. 2007 21:10:03 org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase
processAuthenticationResponse.

So, is there a way to deploy maven artifacts on a repository requiring a
NTLM authentication ?

Thanks !

Eric Lewandowski