Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/19 17:30:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Availability of Geronimo 2.0.2

All,
Wanted to let everyone know that the Geronimo 2.0.2 binaries are
available for download -- http://geronimo.apache.org/downloads.html

2.0.2 addresses a number of issues that were found in our 2.0.1
release, including the MEJB security vulnerability.

Great work everyone!

--kevan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Availability of Geronimo 2.0.2

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Sweet!!! I updated the website, some changes will get reflected within the next hour.

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Kevan.

++Vamsi

--
Vamsi (vamsic007@apache.org)
(Committer and Member of Apache Geronimo PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Availability of Geronimo 2.0.2

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Congrats bubba ... we've come a long way baby.