Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by philipyao <ph...@web2printexperts.com> on 2012/10/01 05:55:39 UTC

Re: ApacheNMS: How to "Open" a closed connection?

Hi Jim!

A teammate of mine figured out what was wrong.
I was using the port number for the web app for the admin side of ActiveMQ
which was 8161.

Thanks for the help Jim!
Really appreciated it. :)

Re: ApacheNMS: How to "Open" a closed connection?

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi Philip,

Glad you were able to fix the problem and get it working.  Good luck with
your project!

Best,
Jim