Posted to users@camel.apache.org by kumaap <am...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/15 18:49:49 UTC

Apache Camel 2.5 Release inquiry

Hi Just wondering when 2.5 will be released , will it be released before
November ?

Cheers
Amitesh

Re: netty logging

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 3:56 AM, Sadanand Kusma <sk...@arccorp.com> wrote:
> I would like to figure out if netty component is reusing connection object when the second message needs to sent to the server. To see that I would like to turn on netty's internal logging, How do I do that?.
> I already tried log4j.rootLogger=TRACE in log4j but it doesn't write any netty logs. All I see is camel-netty components logging only.

This is Netty specific so google how to use log4j with Netty. I assume
you need some slf4j-log4j .jars on the classpath to bridge the logging
frameworks.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

netty logging

Re: Apache Camel 2.5 Release inquiry

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
The short answer is yes, it will be released before Nov.
Hadrian

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.