Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dr. Michael Stehmann" <an...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de> on 2016/09/06 08:12:24 UTC

Re: OO

Thank you for your helpfulness.

We have a new mailinglist for volunteers now.

Anyone who wants to help can subscribe to
recruitment@openoffice.apache.org by sending e-mail to
recruitment-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org

The objective is to provide a place for new volunteers to introduce
themselves and get suggestions.

Kind regards
Michael