Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Mark Combellack <mc...@apache.org> on 2008/05/23 11:55:28 UTC

How do I get my Continuum build server account unlocked?

Hi,

I've just tried accessing the Continuum build server [1] and have discovered
that my account is locked. How do I go about getting my account unlocked?
Can anyone do this for me? My account id is mcombellack.

Thanks,

Mark

[1] http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/

Re: How do I get my Continuum build server account unlocked?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunetlly, I can't help much due to INFRA-1525. I'd recommend
registering a continuum user, then creating a Infrastructure Jira
asking to be added to Tuscany developer group.

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@apache.org>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
You should be all set now.

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@apache.org>.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
You should be all set now.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Mark Combellack <mc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Mine too, id is ant. Trying to access the nightly builds also still fails
with an authorisation error as well
http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/tuscany-downloads-documentations.html.
Is there something up with Continuum?

   ...ant