Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ChicagoBob123 <bo...@bobfx.com> on 2010/11/11 15:51:11 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ with HTTPS: message string too long

This has something to do with the jetty web server and not ActiveMQ. I have
the exact same issue with regular http and tried my best to work around the
issue. There is no book or guide on Jetty and ActiveMQ so I could find an
alterations in the xml files that worked. I tried quite a few that said they
would alter the size of data that you post but nothing worked. My best
suggestion is find a way to make your data smaller. If thats not an option,
learn to be a Jetty expert and please post here or email me direct on how
you got this done because I need it too.
Bob