Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/17 21:33:40 UTC

Spring version in camel

I looked into upgrading spring-batch to v4.x in camel-spring-batch (in
master/2.22.0).
Spring batch is based on spring 5.x, so I was a bit surprised to see mvn
dependency:tree report that the main spring-framework versions to be 4.x, I
then saw from the dependencyManagement section in the parent pom of camel
that it is 4.x.

Is there a plan to switch to 5.x as the main spring version for camel at
some point in time - would that make sense?

David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen

Re: Spring version in camel

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Camel 2.22 will support spring boot 2 and spring framework 5

--
Claus Ibsen