Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2014/03/17 15:04:41 UTC

[VOTE] release Apache Onami parent v5

Hi all mates,
just to not loose the momentum, this vote is to release the parent v5.
Staging repository is on

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheonami-1000/

Vote will be open for at least 72h and closes ~ March the 20th, at 2:00pm GMT.
Many thanks in advance for reviewing,
-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

Re: [VOTE] release Apache Onami parent v5

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
my own +1
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

Posted by Jordi Gerona <jo...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Stephan Classen <st...@gmx.ch>.
+1

Posted by Mikhail Mazursky <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
hi Nino!

sure, once new parent is online, let's update it in all modules and
let's start a new release cycle of modules that need to be released :)
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
+1

From: Olivier Lamy olamy@apache.org
Reply: dev@onami.apache.org dev@onami.apache.org
Date: March 17, 2014 at 5:40:57 PM
To: Apache Onami Developers List dev@onami.apache.org
Subject:  Re: [VOTE] release Apache Onami parent v5

+1

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: [VOTE] release Apache Onami parent v5

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi Simo,