Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/08/14 20:55:25 UTC

[drlvm] Volunteer to make drlvm artifacts work in a subdirectory of jre?

I haven't had the time to figure out why, but DRLVM artifacts don't seem
to work with the launcher when in a subdirectory like "default" the way
the J9 VM does.

This is important so we can be a good citizen with respect to the launcher.

Otherwise, we need to invoke the launcher with command line arguments
such as -vmdir:. which implies we need new binaries called "java.exe",
etc, that exec() launcher w/ cmd line props.

Anyone have an idea?

geir