Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com> on 2013/12/05 11:19:22 UTC

Re: Flex at Scotch on the Rocks next year

On 15/11/2013 14:23, Tom Chiverton wrote:
> I notice that next years Scotch on the Rocks (Scotland, EU :-) ) has
> it's call for speakers open. I know a few Flex users were there last
> year.
> Has anyone submitted a Flex talk idea yet ?
>
> Is anyone other than me here going to be attending ?
Looks like there are a couple of sessions on Flex planned, but the
conference is massively oversubscribed.
If you are based in the EU and think Scotland would benefit from people
talking about Flex, you can vote for us at http://engage.sotr.eu/

Tom

Re: Flex at Scotch on the Rocks next year

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
On 05/12/2013 10:30, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Looks like there are a couple of sessions on Flex planned, but the conference is massively oversubscribed.
> There;s a large number of submissions., more than 150 and only 20 odd are selected.The CAB has the final say with the sessions but voting can't hurt.
>
> Good luck with your submission (I've voted for it) and I hope to see you there.

I assume the vote is just a guide :-)

Tom

Re: Flex at Scotch on the Rocks next year

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Looks like there are a couple of sessions on Flex planned, but the conference is massively oversubscribed.
There;s a large number of submissions., more than 150 and only 20 odd are selected.The CAB has the final say with the sessions but voting can't hurt.

Good luck with your submission (I've voted for it) and I hope to see you there.

Thanks,
Justin