Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by "juergenp [core]" <ju...@core.at> on 2020/02/17 20:53:16 UTC

Re: webp support and some other modules are not built on centos7/8

Hello Alan,

as i mentioned earlier, the .so file  is not built on centos 7 and centos 8.
i don't know why - maybe the makefile.inc is the issue. i'll check that and
report later.

did you do the exact same installation i did ? with all the yum commands i
wrote down in the list ?
did you select "minimal installation" @ centos setup ?

kind regards

Juergen