Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Miguel A Paraz <ma...@free.net.ph> on 2002/06/21 08:27:52 UTC

Package names in JWS (Re: Just learning Axis. Kindly help !)

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 02:47:57PM -0500, John Gregg wrote:
> Just learning Axis. Kindly help !I had problems with the source code being
> part of a package other than the default package.  I tried various
> combinations of jws file location changes and endpoint url changes but
> nothing worked until I removed "package samples.userguide.example1;" from
> the jws file.

The heart of it is from the error:

  java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/map/java/lib/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.4/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/jwsClasses/Calculator.class (No such file or directory)

when it was compiled to be in:

  webapps/axis/WEB-INF/jwsClasses/samples/userguide/example2/Calculator.class

then if I change the endpoint in CalcClient.java:

       String endpoint = "http://localhost:" + options.getPort() +
                         "/axis/samples/userguide/example2/Calculator.jws";

the error is now:

  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Calculator (wrong name: samples/userguide/example2/Calculator

I guess the 'JWS' system did not have packages in mind?

--
Miguel A Paraz
+63-916-423-7922

Re: Accessing Axis server through internet behind firewall

Posted by santhosh <sa...@cominsights.com>.
It is throwing UnknownHostException. Tell me, how can I set my ProxyHost and
ProxyPort for HTTP request.
Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com>.

Posted by santhosh <sa...@cominsights.com>.
Can anyone help me in accessing service from axis server through internet
behind the firewall. I am not able to find any proxy setting in the Call
object. If possible, let me know any other way to do this.

Regards,
santhosh