Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/09 09:03:28 UTC

Csv file of conferences list

Hi,

Is there a csv file containing the list of ApacheCon 2012 - Europe
conferences ? We would like to use it for a demo.

Charles Moulliard

Re: Csv file of conferences list

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
On 09/10/12 11:27, Nick Burch wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Oct 2012, Charles Moulliard wrote:
>> Is there a csv file containing the list of ApacheCon 2012 - Europe
>> conferences ? We would like to use it for a demo.
>
> Not sure I understand you. We only have the one ApacheCon 2012 Europe
> conference, so it'll be a fairly small CSV of conferences...
>
> Are you instead after the list of talks, or something like that? If
> so, what information would you be interested in - title, speaker,
> abstract, room, date etc?
>
> Nick
Hi Nick,

Yep. I'm looking about a file containing in csv format the list of
conferences (title, speaker, abstract, room, date, ...) for ApacheCon
2012 in Europe (Germany)

Regards,

Charles

Re: Csv file of conferences list