Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JF...@styleline.com> on 2014/09/05 21:16:51 UTC

Re: findList method in Groovy..

FYI that is a dead link now?

I did find
http://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/javadocs/org/ofbiz/entity/Delegator.html#findByAnd(java.lang.String,
java.util.Map, java.util.List, boolean)

and do a find findlist for field defs.

findList(java.lang.String entityName, EntityCondition entityCondition,
java.util.Set<java.lang.String> fieldsToSelect,
java.util.List<java.lang.String> orderBy, EntityFindOptions findOptions,
boolean useCache)

-----
Joel Fradkin

Re: findList method in Groovy..

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Great, I just did not understand you :)

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Do you know that you are sometimes cryptic :D ?

I can find the string findList(java.lang.String entityName, EntityCondition entityCondition, java.util.Set<java.lang.String> fieldsToSelect,
java.util.List<java.lang.String> orderBy, EntityFindOptions findOptions, boolean useCache)
at
http://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/javadocs/org/ofbiz/entity/Delegator.html#findByAnd%28java.lang.String,java.util.Map,%20java.util.List,%20boolean%29

And found 359 occurences of "findList" in *.gro* files in OFBiz trunk HEAD

What is your question?

Jacques