Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com> on 2004/01/17 16:32:50 UTC

Re: load_response.tcl - vote?

Hi,

Should we have a vote on what to do about load_response?  We have
several options:

1) Leave it like it was.

2) Leave the current version which unsets the array.

3) Do not unset the array, but raise an error if it is called a second
   time.

I prefer these in the order 2, 3, 1, but I could be convinced that #3
is right if there is a lot of NWS code that #2 would break.

David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/
   Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/

Re: load_response.tcl - vote?

Posted by Andy Doerr <an...@swbell.net>.
Leave it as it is (unset the array)

Documentation should reflect that it will clear any values already existing?

Re: load_response.tcl - vote?

Re: load_response.tcl - vote?

Posted by Andy Doerr <an...@swbell.net>.
I agree, leave it as it is.