Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Vahid S Hashemian <va...@us.ibm.com> on 2016/09/13 19:05:04 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-54: Sticky Partition Assignment Strategy

Hi all,

Thanks for providing feedback on this KIP so far.
The KIP was discussed during the KIP meeting today and there doesn't seem
to be any unaddressed issue at this point.

So I would like to initiate the voting process.

The KIP can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-54+-+Sticky+Partition+Assignment+Strategy
And the full discussion thread is here:
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@kafka.apache.org/msg47607.html

Thanks.
--Vahid

Re: [VOTE] KIP-54: Sticky Partition Assignment Strategy

Posted by Vahid S Hashemian <va...@us.ibm.com>.
The voting on this KIP concludes with 3 binding and 3 non-binding +1
votes.
Thanks to everyone who provided feedback / voted and to Jeff Widman for
reviving the voting thread.

Binding votes by:
* Jason Gustafson
* Ewen Cheslack-Postava
* Guozhang Wang

Non-binding votes by:
* Rajini Sivaram
* Bill Bejeck
* Mickael Maison

--Vahid

From:   Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>
To:     "dev@kafka.apache.org" <de...@kafka.apache.org>
Date:   02/02/2017 11:26 PM
Subject:        Re: [VOTE] KIP-54: Sticky Partition Assignment Strategy

+1 (binding).

Cheers.

<mi...@gmail.com>

<jason@confluent.io

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-54: Sticky Partition Assignment Strategy

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding).

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-54: Sticky Partition Assignment Strategy

Posted by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io>.
+1

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@googlemail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

wrote:

> Thanks for the KIP. +1 from me.
>
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 12:05 PM, Vahid S Hashemian <
> vahidhashemian@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Thanks for providing feedback on this KIP so far.
> > The KIP was discussed during the KIP meeting today and there doesn't seem
> > to be any unaddressed issue at this point.
> >
> > So I would like to initiate the voting process.
> >
> > The KIP can be found here:
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-
> > 54+-+Sticky+Partition+Assignment+Strategy
> > And the full discussion thread is here:
> > https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@kafka.apache.org/msg47607.html
> >
> > Thanks.
> > --Vahid

Rajini

Re: [VOTE] KIP-54: Sticky Partition Assignment Strategy

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
Thanks for the KIP. +1 from me.