Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Anuj Kumar <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/21 05:06:43 UTC

Re: GSoC project accepted

Hi Kritarth,

Not sure if you have seen this before. There has been a recent announcement
about the Knowledge Graph from Google. Here are some details-
http://googleresearch.blogspot.in/2012/05/from-words-to-concepts-and-back.html

The article also has a link to the paper and the datasets that can be
useful for disambiguation. Please take a look at-
http://nlp.stanford.edu/pubs/crosswikis.pdf
http://www-nlp.stanford.edu/pubs/crosswikis-data.tar.bz2/

HTH,
Anuj