Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by "G, Ajay (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)" <aj...@nokia.com> on 2018/09/25 09:12:56 UTC

Zeppelin Shiro Version Bump-Up

Hello,

Zeppelin is using Shiro version 1.3.2. The latest stable Shiro version is 1.4. Can the version of Shiro be bumped up in Zeppelin ?
I tried a build (only) by bumping up Shiro version to 1.4. The build is successful. Also, the basic Shiro functionality is working fine.

Bumping up the Shiro version will help in using the newer pac4j versions. This will also help in integrating Zeppelin and OpenID Connect using latest versions of pac4j. Pac4j also mentions that it is compatible with Shiro 1.4 version.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay G

Re: Zeppelin Shiro Version Bump-Up

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can we wait for it until 1.4 releases officially? I saw RC2 only in the
project page.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net