Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Siah, Chio Hwi" <Ch...@apa.com.au> on 2011/06/05 13:22:33 UTC

Server was unable to process request. ---> Application Either Has Timed Out Or Is Timing Out

Hi,

I encounter error at my client site when calling biztalk web service . Do you have any idea ?

Many thanks,
Siah

com.ec.frmw.report.screens.model.ejb.exception.StoreReportException: Error in SSRSReportJob: Error in SSRSReportJob: Server was unable to process request. ---> Application Either Has Timed Out Or Is Timing Out
            at com.ec.apa.reports.webservices.model.ejb.SSRSReportJob.execute(SSRSReportJob.java:100)
            at com.ec.frmw.report.screens.model.ejb.ReportServiceImpl.executeJobInstance(ReportServiceImpl.java:374)
            at com.ec.frmw.report.screens.model.ejb.ReportServiceBean.executeJobInstance(ReportServiceBean.java:55)
            at org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:359)
            at org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:237)
            at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:158)
            at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:169)
            at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor.invoke(CallValidationInterceptor.java:63)
            at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:121)

APA Group - celebrating a decade of delivering Australia's energy

This message (including attachments) may be confidential or privileged. If you received it in error, you may not disclose or use it - please notify us then delete it. We do not guarantee the reliability, completeness or confidentiality of any email communication, or its freedom from harmful viruses or software.

RE: Server was unable to process request. ---> Application Either Has Timed Out Or Is Timing Out

Posted by "Siah, Chio Hwi" <Ch...@apa.com.au>.
Hi,

Many thanks, after biztalk extend the timeout. we no longer have the timeout issue.

________________________________
Posted by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch>.
If you have a chance and the tools and the know-how to debug the BizTalk
server do it to find out if it really hits a time-out as stated in the
exception text, or not!

If you cannot debug the BizTalk server for whatever reason you may have
or have to develop a working BizTalk client, have one generated with
BizTalk tools, to run on a windows PC?

Make one in any case to verify proper operation of the BizTalk server!

Then if your Windows PC BizTalk client service configuration works (it
should as it comes from Microsoft J), then take a TCPMONITOR or
WIRESHARK network protocol analyzer and analyze what the client sends to
the server and what the servers response is to each request.

It should best be a SOAP-XML message protocol for easy reading.

If you have recorded what the windows PC BizTalk client sends to the
server, take your Axis2/J java client code and implement the same
protocol.

Then your BizTalk server (if not timed-out J) will reply!

[...]

            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)

            at
a:39)

            at