Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/20 16:43:09 UTC

Getting /setting handler chain for specific flow

hi Axis1.2 devs,

I realize that the following syntax sets handlerchanin for both
RequestFlow and ResponseFlow.

MyServiceLocator service = new MyServiceLocator();
service.getHandlerRegistry().setHandlerChain(new QName(....), handlerChain);

Just wondering, is it possible to specifically get and set the
handlerChain for requestFlow or responseFlow?

 Thanks
-venkat

Re: Getting /setting handler chain for specific flow

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Venkat,

this is a JAXRPC thing..it does not differentiate between the two.

-- dims