Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Vlad Skvortsov <vs...@smarts-gsm.ru> on 2002/04/30 09:58:25 UTC

apr-util/buckets/Makefile: order of inclusion directories

	[Crossposting to dev@apr.apache.org and dev@subversion.tigris.org]

	Hi !

	I've encountered the following problem. The box has apache1
installed, the apr header files reside in /usr/local/include. The fresh
apr and apr-util are placed to subversion source root directory to build
subversion client. When making all in apr-util/buckets the order of
inclusion directories is -I/myhome/apr/include -I/usr/local/include
-I/myhome/apr-util/include ... This way apr_bucket.h included from
apr-util/buckets/apr_bucket_file.c is really taken from /usr/local/include
thus resulting in compile errors.

	To fix this, the -I/usr/local/include should be placed last in the
line.

--
Vlad Skvortsov, vss@smarts-gsm.ru, vss@high.net.ru