Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Gaojinchao <ga...@huawei.com> on 2011/05/05 03:38:09 UTC

A question for release 0.90.3

Our release is meant for production deploy next week.
I have merged some issue to 0.90.2 and verified it.

Can the version 0.90.3 release this week?
if it can, I will use 0.90.3 and verify it next week.

Re: A question for release 0.90.3

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
We are planning on releasing a release candidate (RC) possibly this
week, meaning that in the best case it would be released next week
since the voting period is 7 days. If the RC is voted down, then the
issues need to be fixed so that another RC can be built and voted for.
And so on.

J-D