Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2018/01/30 06:56:37 UTC

Re: Testing and CI -- Apache Jenkins Builds (WAS -> Re: Testing)

Our brothers and sisters over in yetus-land made a release that deals w/
the changed JIRA behavior regards ordering attached-patches. No need of
deleting all but the intended patch going forward nor gymnastics with
prefixes when naming.  It seems to be working properly. The one-liner
change that moves us from yetus 0.6.0 to 0.7.0 has been pushed to all
active branches and our hadoopqa up on jenkins has been configured to use
it going forward.

FYI,

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
All seems to have settled now. Hadoopqa is running 'normally' again with
yetus 0.7.0 and some new configs (Thanks to Allen Wittenhauer for the
help/input...). That said, we need to work on curbing resources used during
test runs....
St.Ack

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.