Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by efe4itcc <ef...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/11 22:40:02 UTC

[RESOLVED] Re: Default settings

Well I think I found out, but nothing wrong in ivy code :)

I have activated debug mode, browsed the code ... and finally noticed the
antfile (build.xml) of project
"configurations/multi-projects/filter-framework" was preventing the default
settings to use the value set in the "ivysettings-local.xml" file bundled
with the distribution

<property name="ivy.local.default.root"
location="${user.home}/.ivy2/local"/>

I removed this line and now _my_ default settings apply, as confirmed by the
log:

including url:
jar:file:/D:/JAVA/APACHE-ANT/ant-1.7.1/lib/ivy-2.1.0-rc1.jar!/org/apache/ivy/core/settings/ivysettings-local.xml
setting 'ivy.local.default.root' to
'D:\_DEVDATA\ApacheIvy\IvyDefaultUserDir/local'

Maybe you should correct the sample code so that it does not interfer.

Regards