Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Carlos <li...@lpis.com> on 2001/03/06 09:40:44 UTC

Re: where in tomcat4b1 the general classes? and II

you say me to put the general classes in the ROOT/WEB-INF/classes
but if i have several virtual domains
/home/virtualdomains/virtualdomain1...virtualdomain2.....
and the tomcat is in /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/ROOT.....
i want to have a place tu put for all virtual domains the general classes,
is this posible?
i must tu go in the webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes?
thanks
i hope you answer
Carlos